Home Top Trending Experts Claim NASA's Historic Space Launch Could Still Face Weather Problems


Experts Claim NASA’s Historic Space Launch Could Still Face Weather Problems

Due to the halt of the SpaceX’s Falcon 9 Crew dragon launch on May 27th, the mission was further extended on Saturday for its second launch.

NASA and Elon Musk’s SpaceX will thereby make another attempt to get launched this Saturday with the two astronauts from US soil to the International Space Station.

The spectators who gathered across the country and viewers over the social media across the world were disappointed when the initial launch was scrubbed with minutes on the countdown due to the bad weather conditions.

Even after the postponement of the Launch America on Saturday at 3.22 pm, the chances for the prevalent of bad weather conditions are still on the minds of the team, as there are only 50% chances for the Falcon 9 to head towards space.

Further, NASA set to conduct a weather briefing this afternoon but again wanted to wait until tomorrow morning before making the decision if the launch should be further moved to Sunday which currently has only 60% chance for the takeoff.

The agency’s administrator heralded in the press meet stating that the main things the agency going to do this afternoon are to get weather report before making the decision of whether to launch on Sunday rather than Saturday.

He added that the decision will be made by prioritizing the possibilities of Sunday and Saturday. And if there are high possibilities on Sunday, then they might fix up with the same day for the launch.

Piyush Gupta
I am Piyush from the nation's capital, Delhi. Since my childhood, I developed an interest in music and composing songs which in return became my passion for writing content and stories. I am also a huge geek of Political Affairs and Business world and I like to write about them in brief descriptions here at The Digital Wise as an Editor and Author.