Home Top Trending California Boy, 4, Dies After Ingesting A Controller Substance

-

California Boy, 4, Dies After Ingesting A Controller Substance

A toddler died after eating a controlled substance

A 4-year-old Californian boy died after authorities said he had ingested a controlled substance while he was at his mother’s and stepfather’s home in Maple Valley.

The boy was pronounced dead in the hospital

On July 23, Logan Pittman was rushed to St. Mary’s Medical Center after being found unresponsive in an apartment near Laguna and Kiowa Roads. At around 10.45 am, the authorities answered the call from the hospital. Logan died in the emergency room.

The father is booked on the suspicion

After questioning the boy’s stepfather, Anthony Williams, authorities arrested him on suspicion that the boy was in danger and that he could cause serious injury or death. Although the detectives did not provide additional information, the boy’s grandmother, Kimberly Kelly.

Kelly said his son and the boy’s father, Chad, who was too upset to participate in an interview with ABC 7, shared Logan’s custody with the boy’s mother. Logan’s mother has not been arrested at this time.

Williams released the bail and was released from prison on July 25th.

Avatar
Areeb Fatima
Hello everyone I am Areeb Fatima. I am pursuing a Bachelor of journalism and mass communication. I have a keen interest in writing and reading and currently, I am working with nation edition.

What's More

Deputy Season 2

Deputy Season 2: Happening Or The Second Season Got Canceled?

0

The OA: Season 3 Return Rumors Are False

Trinkets Season 2

Trinkets Season 2: Know More About Teenage Drama’s Sequel

Westworld: Season 4? HBO Arrival Updates? What Is Known So Far

Vikings Season 7

Vikings Season 7: Details To Follow

Atlanta Season 3

Atlanta Season 3: Release Date And Expected Storyline

Space

Reports Appears That Proton Rocket Is All Set For A Launch...